For cutting, creasing, perforating, kiss-cutting, cold embossing and Braille. Profitably even with small and personalised runs. Be it printed matter or packagings, offset or digital printing.
- NEW: AutoRegister, aligns each sheet to a print mark
- Multifaceted applications for the 530 x 400 mm format
- Highest register accuracy (less than 0.1 mm)
- Profitable finishing also of small runs
- Clean cutting contours thanks to very few to no nicks
- Moving upper table ensures gentle passage of the material
- Space-saving design, requires only 4.5 m²
- Motor-driven pressure control system (MPC)
- Cutting pressure indicator on the display and automatic overload protection
- Platen changing system (4+1 mm)
- Module for hot cutting of plastic materials
- Hot foil and hologram stamping module available for retrofitting
- Material: Paper, cardboard, plastics 80–800 g/m² **
- Maximum sheet size: 530 x 400 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 210 x 148 mm
- Maximum cutting size: 530 x 390 mm
- Minimum gripper margin: 10 mm
- Height of cutting blades: 23.8 mm
- Maximum machine performance*: 6,000 sheets/h
- Maximum cutting pressure: 120 tonnes
- Maximum stacking height (sheet feeder): 700 mm
- Maximum stacking height (delivery unit): 500 mm
- Dimensions: 2.60 x 1.75 m
- Net weight: 3,000 kg
* dependent on material, sheet size and die configuration.
** when using a cardboard kit (option) or single-sheet feeding.
Technical data and figures are subject to change.