For excellent print products with classy hot-foil stamp, embossing or hologram. Also as a valued security feature for vouchers, tickets and brand protection. Offer your customers noble finishing also of small runs profitably and efficiently.
Be it printed matter or packagings, offset or digital printing.
- Versatile use: 10 different applications with a single machine
- Very quick job set-up (just 5 minutes) thanks to KAMA's principle of a removable heating plate
- Highly flexible use for finishing and refining tasks
- Highest register accuracy (less than 0.1 mm)
- New: motor-driven pressure control system
- New: timed air blast system to facilitate foil detachment
- Space-saving design (footprint less than 5 m²)
- Efficient finishing of small and personalised print runs
- NEW: AutoRegister, aligns each sheet to a print mark
- Upgrade for hologram stamping
- Quick-change heating plate system for hologram and hot foil clichés
- New: cutting pressure indicator in the display and overload protection
- Magnetic plate for cutting and kiss-cutting of filigree contours
- Special chase for existing smaller dies
- New: two separately controllable foil feeders
- Module for hot cutting and creasing of plastic materials
- Material: Paper, cardboard, plastics 80–800 g/m²
- Maximum sheet size: 530 x 400 mm
- Minimum sheet size: 210 x 148 mm
- Maximum cutting size: 530 x 390 mm
- Minimum gripper margin: 10 mm
- Height of cutting blades: 23.8 mm
- Maximum machine performance*: 6,000 sheets/h
- Maximum cutting pressure: 120 tonnes
- Maximum stacking height (sheet feeder): 700 mm
- Maximum stacking height (delivery unit): 500 mm
- Dimensions: 2,60 x 1.75 m
- Net weight: 3000 kg
* dependent on material, sheet size and die configuration.
** when using a cardboard kit (option) or single-sheet feeding.
Technical data and figures are subject to change.